Are you between the ages of 17 to 29 and want to work in Customer Service / Retail Sales or Office Admin / Clerical?
This new FREE program is focused on making sure you have the skills and opportunity to get hired.
Let us give you training, get you an interview with an employer, tour an employer’s work site, beef up your resume and cover letter, receive training even after you’re hired, and even offer to pay a portion of your wages!
Sessions are offered MONTHLY throughout the Lower Mainland.
$ – CASH REWARDS available to those who complete! Ask us how!
We also offer continuous intake, so you can start anytime. We have limited space, so BOOK NOW!
- Aged 17 to 29 by the start of the program (programs run once a month)
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Unemployed or precariously employed
- Not participating in another government funded employment program
- Not a full-time student (part-time is ok)
What we provide:
- Three weeks of training covering skills specific to Customer Service / Retail Sales or Office Admin / Clerical jobs, interview techniques unique to those roles, resume and cover letter preparation for those jobs, and much more
- Training and certifications (such as Cashier Training, FoodSafe, First Aid, MS-Office, etc.)
- Tours of work sites along with guaranteed job interviews with employers
- One-to-one coaching to help you find a good job
SIGN UP TODAY:
To book a spot or for additional information, please contact our office at 604-591-9262, ext. 117 or [email protected]